ICT & PMO Business Partner
- Band 8 plus $114,823 to $128,678 10.5% Super
- Full time, Permanent Role based at St Kilda Town Hall with Flexible working possible
- ICT Business Partner engaging with business in delivering Clever Port Phillip action plan
About the Organisation
We at the City of Port Phillip are an inner-city council with around 1000 employees who deliver more than 100 programs and services to our residents, businesses and visitors. These range from inclusive aged care, childcare and immunisations, to libraries, management of parks and open space, rubbish collection, road maintenance and more. City of Port Phillip has zero tolerance for child abuse and is a committed Child Safe organisation
Port Phillip is a city where all members of the community feel supported and comfortable being themselves and expressing their identities. People of all ages and abilities can access services and facilities that enhance health, wellbeing and independence. childhood is honoured. Older residents are supported to remain living independently in their home and active in the community.
About the Role
Technology is redefining our business process and connect community in newer ways, it is also presenting an opportunity to apply smart technology for clever community outcomes. The ICT and PMO Business Partner will play a critical role in partnering with business in delivering such clever outcomes as a part of Clever Port Phillip action plan, enhancing process and systems improvements.
- Serve as a business relationship link between Digital and Technology Services and internal and external customers.
- Lead and manage the delivery of technology and non-technology-based projects and initiatives.
- Seek opportunities and drive continuous improvement in the Council with digital transformation
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of working as an IT business partner and developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or similar work.
- Knowledge of project management practices in the ICT sphere, from concepts through to design and construction including tendering, resource allocation, contract management, reporting, administration and post-implementation review.
- Knowledge of budgeting, accounting and financial procedures as they relate to the management of IT projects
People enjoy working at the City of Port Phillip because we are a welcoming, healthy and inclusive workplace. We offer a vibrant and diverse work environment where our employees can develop both professionally and personally whilst planning and delivering a range of important services and programs to the community.
- We offer a workplace which accommodates your working style and needs.
- Be supported and empowered by a leadership team that is community focused, with a strong desire for change and a culture that encourages teamwork and innovation.
- Training and development opportunities, study assistance, flexible working conditions, paid parental leave, an active social club, a health and wellbeing program, and a well- regarded Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Security Requirements and Professional Obligations
Pre-employment screening will apply to all appointments.
Prior to a formal letter of offer, preferred applicants will be asked to provide:
- Evidence of mandatory qualifications/registrations/licences
- Sufficient proof of their right to work in Australia
- Sufficient proof of their identity.
- Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination in line with VIC Gov Advice.
- Complete a National Police Check completed via City of Port Phillip’s Provider.
- Evidence of a Working with Children Check (employee type with City of Port Phillip registered as the organisation).
How to Apply
All applicants must provide a Cover Letter in response to the key selection criteria located on the last page of the position description. The Cover Letter should be no longer than 2 pages and include each heading in the Key Selection Criteria.
Note: Only applications submitted via the online Recruitment Portal will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be provided feedback.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Manohar Esarapu, Chief Information and Innovation Officer,via email on Manohar.email@example.com
Applications close 11.59pm Sunday 10th of July 2022
The City of Port Phillip is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and accessible environment where diversity is valued. We actively welcome and encourage candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, First Nation and Torres Strait Islander candidates, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and candidates with a disability.
If you have accessibility requirements or require an adjustment to participate in our recruitment and selection process, please contact David Crichton (HR Business Partner- Recruitment) on 0466 859 533 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org